The basic idea in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within “the adult they will become”. In order to develop their physical and intellectual powers to the fullest, they must have freedom; a freedom to be achieved through order and self-discipline. The world of the child is full of sights and sounds, which at first can appear chaotic. From this chaos, children must gradually create order and learn to distinguish among the impressions that assail their senses, slowly but surely gaining mastery of self and their environment. Read more...
Montessori in the News
A Montessori is a good place for familiarizing a child to the school environment from an early age. So by the time they reach school going age they will have absolutely no problem in coping up with a new environment. There are different programs offered by pre-schools that are not only exciting but also contribute to the learning of your child. Though there are a number of programs every Montessori offers, you must decide on the right program for your child. Here are some of the most common programs offered by well known schools. Read more...
Montessori private elementary schools are some of the most amazing learning centers in the country. The Montessori schools system offers one of the best education models in the country. If you are interested in putting your kid through a different but refreshing school system, then this is the one that you should go for. Read more...
Recent Montessori News
- Revolutionary Montessori Training Programs - Age of Montessori
- Is My Child Going to Adjust Well Entering Older than a Toddler?
- Montessori Training Courses - Not Only for Montessori Teachers
- What is Montessori Education All About?
- The Right Montessori Program for Your Child
- How To Recognize Montessori Elementary Schools
- Montessori Education: A Child Self Study
- University Applies for MACTE Accreditation
- Montessori School Adds Disc Golf Course PE Offerings
- Montessori Researcher to Speak at Toledo School
- Accreditation (1)
- Age of Montessori (1)
- Child Self Study (1)
- Community Awareness (2)
- Montessori (8)
- Montessori Education (5)
- Montessori Elementary School (1)
- Montessori Parent Training (2)
- Montessori Research (1)
- Montessori Schools (7)
- Montessori Teachers (2)
- Montessori Training (1)
- New Montessori School Opening (2)
- Parents (1)
Find Montessori Schools
Know of a school that is not yet listed?