An internationally renowned researcher and psychology professor will discuss "how children learn best" Thursday at West Side Montessori Bancroft Campus. Angeline Stoll Lillard's presentation begins at 7 p.m. at 7115 W. Bancroft St. Her presentation aims to address questions such as: "Why, after decades of efforts, are children not learning to their best potential?" "Why are traditional classrooms still in crisis?" "Is Montessori a viable alternative?" Read more...
Montessori in the News
Recent Montessori News
- Revolutionary Montessori Training Programs - Age of Montessori
- Is My Child Going to Adjust Well Entering Older than a Toddler?
- Montessori Training Courses - Not Only for Montessori Teachers
- What is Montessori Education All About?
- The Right Montessori Program for Your Child
- How To Recognize Montessori Elementary Schools
- Montessori Education: A Child Self Study
- University Applies for MACTE Accreditation
- Montessori School Adds Disc Golf Course PE Offerings
- Montessori Researcher to Speak at Toledo School
Parents Montessori Training Age of Montessori Montessori Parent Training Community Awareness Montessori Montessori Research Montessori Schools Accreditation Montessori Elementary School New Montessori School Opening Montessori Education Child Self Study Montessori Teachers
- Accreditation (1)
- Age of Montessori (1)
- Child Self Study (1)
- Community Awareness (2)
- Montessori (8)
- Montessori Education (5)
- Montessori Elementary School (1)
- Montessori Parent Training (2)
- Montessori Research (1)
- Montessori Schools (7)
- Montessori Teachers (2)
- Montessori Training (1)
- New Montessori School Opening (2)
- Parents (1)
Find Montessori Schools
Know of a school that is not yet listed?